About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Daytona

I made it back from Daytona and then had a house full of great friends for the weekend of the 4th so I've been entertaining and haven't had any time for blogging. I had an absolutely amazing time in Daytona, I feel so blessed that I was able to travel there and photograph so many BEAUTIFUL kiddo's and families in such a fabulous location. I've started digging into the photo's this morning and I'm so excited about them, I'll share some over the next several days. I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th! The lake was really choppy so I managed to get a little nauceous but I recovered and had a great time, it was so nice having so many great friends here, they all left this morning and I'm kinda sad, but now I get get my hiney in gear and get some work done. Keep an eye on the blog, I'll have some up by this evening!

No comments: