About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

downpour

Ok, so last time I saw sweet Grady he was chillin, I could just set him where I wanted him and he wasn't walking around or anything he would just sit and look at me like "well, I guess I'm stuck here huh?" Well all that has changed, and I love it! He is not only walking the child is like a track star, he's fast! It was so fun chasing him around, he was his happiest running from me I think but I've chased a kiddo or two in my day so much to his dismay he couldn't shake me :) He's so cute, I didn't think he could get any cuter last time I saw him and he definitely proved me wrong. And the hotel that we stayed in was the same hotel that his mom and dad were married at so we took a family pic of them in the lobby area since they've added to their family now! The hotel was GORGEOUS, I just loved staying there and I was so glad Suzanne recommended it to me (not to mention I was right beside all of my clients which worked out perfectly).

This was the only session that we got any rain and when I say rain I mean it RAINED. We were on the beach shooting and Suzanne says "is that rain over there?" and you could see a sheet of rain coming down the beach straight at us, we started to head back up the hotel and barely made it under an awning before it just started pouring, the umbrella's for the tables outside were flying through the air, one almost nailed Suzanne's dad. There is restaurant seating outside and glasses were flying off the tables and breaking, it was like a hurricane or something, and then within about 15 minutes it was over! Craziness, but we were able to finish the session which made me happy :)

This is the last beach sneak peek! Whew! I've already sent some galleries out and I'll be finishing them up by tomorrow (fingers crossed, I may need to make a starbucks run to survive the night) :)

No comments: