About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photography by Cameron

This cutie pie Cameron (with the AMAZING blue eyes) has a future in modeling, or photography, I'm not sure which...maybe both. He was so adorable and he would say "so is this one for the magazine?" when I was photographing him. He's so cute he should be in magazines, he looks like a little gap model for sure. And not only was he rocking it out with the modeling but he LOVED to take pictures, he was just begging for my camera, so I handed it over and let him take a few pictures and he's good! He took one of me, I'll post it below. That camera is HEAVY and he managed to hold it up and center me and get the shot just perfectly :)

And I just have to say I am LOVING that dress Ashleigh is wearing, girl's lookin hawt!!

I'm working on more beach sneak peeks! I'm just randomly putting memory cards into the computer and then sneak peeking which ever session it is, it's kind of like a nice surprise every time :) But I'll be sneak peeking more today!

No comments: