About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Canvas Special!

Through the month of July all Canvas's will be 20% off. A canvas is a stunning way to display your portraits, they come with a deep gallery wrap, ready to hang so no framing is necessary!

I am in Georgia and will be back in Dallas later this week but I will be checking e-mail periodically. I'll share some photo's from Georgia and from the wedding this past weekend when I return!

No comments: