About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bow down to Rae

Rae is this beautiful little honey's mom, and to say I love Rae is an understatement, I like adore Rae. She is funny and cool (and of course stunning) and she is also a photographer's dream because she is like the prop MASTER. Flying to Daytona I didn't exactly have space to bring any props with me, which was totally fine because if the location is cool enough (which the beach obviously is) then you don't' really need any, but then Rae showed up to the beach with all sorts of things I didn't even KNOW I needed but then suddenly I really really NEEDED them for the shoot! Can you believe that tutu?? Seriously, I am dying... and here's the best part...after the session she GAVE me 3 adorable paper umbrella's (like the pink one below) and some to die for headbands with flowers on them. I love her, like for real, and it doesn't hurt that her sweet Lillie is about the cutest thing ever to walk the beach. :)

No comments: