About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Southern Charm

This wedding was full of southern charm, it was held at the Agriculture Museum in Lubbock, Texas and when I drove up to the location I was floored, there were cool tractors and old farming equipment everywhere! I just loved how completely unique it was, to come off of shooting a wedding on the beach to shooting a wedding in west Texas with all this awesome farming equipment was so fun. I am so blessed to have a job that is always changing, it's so exciting to me. :)

Alyson and Luke chose this location not only because it's so unique and charming, but because Luke is a farmer, so how perfect is that? I felt like the wedding was so "them", down to the smallest detail, for example instead of birdseed everyone threw wheat as they left the wedding, *love*.

And they were such a joy to work with, they have a sweet quiet kind of love between them that is so pure and undeniable. They chose to do a first glance where they see each other for the first time alone, just the two of them (and of course myself to take a picture, or two, or three.. :) One of their first glance pics is below, I love that grin as he looks over his shoulder and sees her in her wedding dress for the first time, what a beautiful moment. :)

No comments: