About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Superstar

So this sweet girl has grown so much since I last photographed her. And she was just a BEAUTIFUL baby and now she has just blossomed into a beautiful little star! She was giving me all sorts of good smiles, it was like she was a baby zoolander, but she was working it for the camera without even trying. Normally little ones about this age are *over* me after about 45 minutes and then I really have to hustle to get some smiles and to even get them to look in my general direction (which is completely normal... I would get sick of me after about 15 minutes) but not little Gisele, she was just happy and smiling and playing the whole time, I was baffled. I think she and the camera have a very long and happy future ahead of them. :) And I'm pretty sure I know where she gets it from, mom is just way too beautiful, it should be illegal or something. And little Gisele has a baby brother on the way! I'm so excited for this beautiful family! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

I have some more Georgia pics to share soon, I'm working on them!!

No comments: