About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, July 20, 2009

August Texarkana Dates Announced!

Ok, I will be back in Texarkana the weekend of August 28-30th, I've already booked a few sessions for that weekend but I still have a few slots left so if you're interested just shoot me an e-mail!

These two are dear friends, I just love them. Oftentimes when I travel I end up staying in hotels, which is nice, I love hotels but sometimes it's nice to stay with someone you know so you sort of feel "at home" and when I head to Georgia for work I always stay with my great friend Tiffany (love her, and her kiddo's, they are all over my website, so dang cute :) and then I head to the Athens area and stay with Joe and Lindsay. Well, since the last time I was in Georgia this beautiful couple bought a new home! I just LOVE it, it's a stunning house, it's so huge and even has an amazing saltwater pool! It's really beautiful and I'm just beyond happy for the two of them. Joe is a professor at the University of Georgia and Lindsay is a Financial Advisor (and she has her CFP which even though I don't know much about finance I know that's a pretty big deal). They work really hard and are all around wonderful people so I'm just thrilled that they can enjoy this new home together (and that I have a great room to stay in and an awesome pool to swim in when I'm in Georgia, wink wink :)

No comments: