About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, July 10, 2009

editing olympics

This week I have truly been editing like it's an olympic sport, I've been working on all the Daytona sessions and my Pensacola wedding, but I did manage to take a day away from editing and head to Austin for a shoot. I am really digging this kiddo, she's soooo stinking cute! And she was such a happy girl, all smiles and so fun and she kept calling my name which was about the cutest sound ever :) I love hearing little ones say my name, they always call me "ab or avie" or something like that, it kind of makes me sad when they actually figure it out and start calling me "avery". I chose these sneak peek pics REALLY quickly, normally I like to go through and try to pick out my favorites but I literally randomly opened 3 pics and edited them because I have to leave for Lubbock asap becasue I'm shooting a wedding there tomorrow. BUT, after seeing these 3 pics I'm pretty positive I'm going to be absolutely nuts over this session, I can't wait to dig into the rest!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: