About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

And baby makes 4

Since I last saw this family they have added a new handsome guy to the crew! Mom and dad definitely have making adorable boys down pat, they are obviously pros at it because look at how cute this little honey and his big brother are!! And his big brother that I photographed last year has grown so much, he's looking like such a big boy now, and he's a great big brother. I'm just nuts about him and now I've fallen hard for his little brother too! Way too sweet. :)


Oh and his dad's tats.... I am dying!! I have a thing about photographing tattoo's with kiddo's, I don't know what it is but something about a sweet fresh little one and a mom or dad with some cool ink, I just get all giddy because I know it's going to make for a pretty awesome shot.


No comments: