About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sea of Love

"Come with me
My love
To the sea
The sea of love

I want to tell you
how much
I love you"

Those are some of the lyrics to the song that this lovely bride walked down the aisle to. I use the word "aisle" loosely because it was actually a wooden dock lined with shells...which in my opinion is about as perfect of an aisle as any bride could walk down. :) I loved everything about this wedding, how laid back and in love the bride and groom were, how sweet and welcoming the family was, and of course the fact that it was on a beautiful beach. Torie and John chose to get married in Pensacola on Gulf Breeze island and I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this place. It's so laid back and stunning and the people are some of the best you will find anywhere. I don't think these two could have chosen a more perfect location to celebrate their love together.


I'm heading to Daytona Beach tomorrow and will be return late on the 3rd, I'm shooting a ton of adorable kiddo's and beautiful families on the beach so this blog will not be lacking on fun beach photo's for a while. I'll update when I return, have a happy and safe 4th everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was such a pleasure to have you with us and share our precious moments.thank you so much avery for the beautiful peek..., we cannot wait to see more! we were so blessed to have you photograph our perfect wedding!=-) God bless you in your travels.
mother of the bride-
treva<3

Lauren Harris said...

A- The wedding looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job. cant wait to see more..

Jenica said...

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me??!!! You are seriously the best photographer I have ever seen!! And I look at MANY websites! Wow!!! You are my inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh Avery!!! You ROCKED the nuptials! These are breathtaking. Hope you had a lovely time too!
-Allison

Anonymous said...

The photos look amazing. Im excited to see the rest!! Love the creativty and detail you put into them. Lots of talent. Thanks so much. Katiayh