About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm packing the sunblock...

So I'm back, Arizona was beautiful, the wedding was wonderful and I even had a night in Lubbock with friends as well. Now I'm working my hiney off getting ready to fly out to Pensacola, FL on Thursday to shoot a wedding. I'm so excited about it, I just love beach weddings. :) Also when I get back I'll have about 2 days and then I'm heading to Daytona Beach to shoot a bunch of my Georgia clients on the beach. I've photographed all the Daytona kiddo's before so I'm so excited about seeing them all and shooting them in such a different and fun (and not to mention stunning) location! I'll share lots of lovely pics when I return but here are a few in the meantime, aren't these two just tooooo cute!!

1 comment:

allison f. said...

Oh this bottom one with the purple dress and gorgeous girl! I LOOOOOVE it. LOVE it. Gorgeous kids - well done!!!