About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Cheeks

Oh this honey has the most kissable little cheeks, and he smelled like heaven! Just that sweet baby smell, I just wanted to cuddle him and kiss his sweet little head. :) I photographed his adorable big brother in the fall and I was so excited to finally meet the new addition to this wonderful family! They are all beautiful inside and out and I know little Hudson has a life filled with lots of love ahead of him.

I'm headed to the Phoenix, AZ area tomorrow so I'll be MIA until Sunday evening but I will of course have my iphone with me so I will have some access to e-mail but if you need to reach me before Sunday calling may be best. I'll share some pics when I get back!

1 comment:

allison f. said...

OOOH what's with the gorgeous purple dresses. That last photo the mom is just simply stunning. I hope she loves that shot- as a mom, it's one I'd die for!! Well done AGAIN friend!!!