About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today was my mothers birthday and I was so lucky that I was able to spend the day with her. She came to stay with me and brought my beautiful niece Brooklyn with her. We spent the day eating some yummy asian food and gelato, and going shopping all over Dallas. I really can't say enough good things about my mother. I meet a lot of amazing fantastic moms but I have to say my mom is the best of all (I know I may be a little biased.) :) She is the most self sacrificing person I know, she is kind, strong willed, loving, fiercely loyal, funny (usually when she isn't trying to be) and generally just a beautiful person inside and out. Here is a photo of her I took not long ago, and then a pic from today right before we all headed out for our girls day. Brooklyn said make a "confused" face so that is why we all look a mess, but it makes me smile. :) Well my mom headed back home and my niece is sitting in my lap right now telling me that it's time to go to bed, I have her for a week and we're going ice skating tomorrow. I have LOTS of pics to share from this past weekend so I'll be posting sneak peeks over the next couple of days!

1 comment:

Jenica said...

Your mom is beautiful! Just like you. :-)