About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Smile...

I couldn't get enough of this honey, she was so tiny and sweet and new, just 5 days old when I took these pics (5 days is the BEST time to take pictures, it seems like it's just the magic day or something). This is the little one of the beautiful mom to be below. I just can't get over how sweet and adorable she is...and that smile!! Oh I am just dying here...

1 comment:

Jenica said...

Oh my gosh! I could just look at your pictures forever! I bet you could make the ugliest person look so pretty...and not that this baby is ugly..it was just a thought of mine. What a cute baby! I love the smile!