About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stunning Girls! -Austin and Georgia Trips Announced

These two are just too beautiful, like crazy, out of this world, amazingly stunningly beautiful. They are both going to be featured in my new video for my senior/editorial website that's set to launch later this summer so you'll get to see some of the "behind the scenes" from their shoots! They were actually really great sports because not only did they have me photographing them but they also had two (amazingly fantastic) videographers shooting us as well. They were both so comfortable in front of the camera though and handled the extra "pressure" wonderfully!

Now it's trip time, I'm heading back to Austin on Tuesday July 7th and Wednesday July 8th so if you are in Austin and would like a session just shoot me an e-mail! Also the Atlanta, Georgia summer trip will be July 13-17. I also added a trip to Daytona Beach July 1-3. Whew! I'm heading to the Phoenix, Arizona area for a wedding this week and I can't wait. A good girlfriend is going with me so we're going to road trip it :) I'm so used to travelling alone that I'm so excited she'll be with me! I'll share some pics from that trip as well.

Oh and on a totally random note I met Jessica Simpson last night! I was out with some friends in Dallas and she and Tony Romo came in and so my friends and I talked to her. There aren't many "celebrity" sightings in Dallas so I was excited, I'm actually not a fan at all but she was really sweet so maybe I'll go buy a pair of her shoes or something. :)

No comments: