About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Tunes

So Tuesday Tunes is something I started last week, and it's basically just me sharing some music I love on Tuesday's! Yep...it's that simple. :) So this week's video is actually from a very talented singer that I photographed earlier this year. You can see some photo's from his session here. You can find him on itunes just search "Ben Sharkey". I really love this song of his, the lyrics are just beautiful.




And he is also the main event at "Jazz in the City" on October 11, which is an event that will benefit the Suite Dreams project (www.suitedreamsproject.org) which is a wonderful charity. Anyone who lives anywhere near Detroit, MI should definitely go check out the show. I've heard him sing live before and it is definitely not something to be missed. Here Ben is giving the 411 on the concert:

And here is the flyer he keeps holding up in the video, if you can't attend (which I know many of you can't:) You can still donate to the charity by purchasing a ticket. And yep that is a photo I took of Ben, so cool to see it in "print" :)

No comments: