About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ayo, I'm tired of using technology...

So I've had a few "technological difficulties" lately and it's definitely frustrated me a little....ok maybe "a little" is a slight understatement, I've sort of had to restrain myself from ripping the computer cords out of the wall and throwing the thing out the window, but everyone does that right? Ok , maybe not so much, but my computer hasn't been the only culprit, my camera...or more specifically a memory card betrayed me as well. With my computer working so slowly that I was pretty sure a couple of mice were in the CPU spinning a little wheel flinstone style, my CD burner deciding not to work for like the 15th time, and my memory cards bent on ruining my life I was feeling slightly flustered. But now it's a new day because I finally got a new laptop that is actually faster than I am, I am no longer drumming my fingers on the desk waiting for it to catch up. I'm actually wondering how I made it this long without it, but since my computer was only like 3 years old expect another blog in a couple of years with me complaining about how painfully slow my laptop is.... computers are SO out to get us. I still have lots of pics to share but here are a few from Oregon that never got their day in the blog spotlight, and I adore these pics so that would be a travesty. Eventually some of them will make it to my "beachy ones" gallery on my website, you can go check it out, nothing but photo's from the beach, pretty much my favorite place in the whole entire world. :)








1 comment:

allison f. said...

Avery!!!!!!! Love the family beach session - so loving and fun! well done my friend. well done.