About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I carry it in my heart...

Ok, so I sort of want to hate Brooke a little for being so stunning while pregnant. I feel quite sure that if I were pregnant I would be a round miserable mess, but I can't help but love her even though she's way too stunning because she's such a sweetheart. And she used to model as did her husband so it's sort of like "photographer cheating" for me. :) Of course their oldest daughter is beautiful and I'm sure sweet Hannah is going to be a little bundle of lovely sweetness. I can't wait to meet her. :)

I've actually been reading in I Samuel and came across Hannah's Prayer, I thought it was timely since I had just photographed sweet Hannah in her mom's belly so I wanted to share it here.

"My heart rejoices in the Lord; my horn is exalted in the Lord.
I smile at my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation.
No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none besides You,

Nor is there any rock like our God." (I Samuel 2:1-2)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The third one is my favorite... very genuine... good job.