About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can U Believe

When I was going through these pics to grab a family shot to share on here I couldn't believe that they really didn't look like they were standing in the rain, I was sort of expecting damp looking hair and raindrops that I would somehow have to magically photoshop out, but really they look rather dry and happy! These crew was so great, they were real troopers because it rained the entire session. We shot some in the house and then went out to their family's beautiful land and they braved the rain...and the ants...They were all pretty awesome for going along with the photo's even though the conditions were less than desirable. Now... I have to admit... even though I just adored every single one of these people, Bella is sort of my favorite of the group ;) So this blog posting is a little overtaken by Bella pics but I couldn't help myself! She's just such a sweetie.

You'll notice I posted a couple of storyboards of Bella. I blog storyboards on occasion and I haven't really been offering them in print but I think it's going to be something I offer in the future. In the meantime if you would ever like a storyboard just let me know and I can whip something up for you. :)

(Storyboards are basically a collection of 2+ photo's that sort of tell a story...like the bubblegum one and the bedroom one below. They would all be printed on one print, mounted on styrene. You could place them in an easel or hang them like a normal print. Storyboards typically come in 10x20 size and square sizes)

Also Bella's dad used to play football for the NY Giants (I hope I'm remembering the right team:) So anyway I'm rooting for them tonight even though I live in Dallas and by law am apparently supposed to be a Cowboys fan. I'm doing a little multitasking and watching the game while working and as of right now the Giants are up 13-7. Go Giants! (I'm glad my dad doesn't read this blog... I'm pretty sure he would disown me for saying that)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Avery!! I am thrilled!! Debbie (Bella's Mamie) (c:

Anonymous said...

I love them Avery! And Mike did play for the Giants :) Go Giants!!