About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heading to Austin

So I'm about to walk out the door, I'll be in Austin for the next week ( going to be at the the Tech/UT game... GO TECH!) I predict Tech winning 7-25 ;) Ok, now that I got that out of my system...I will be working away during my free time at getting some sneak peeks up from this past weekend in Texarkana. I had a ton of shoots and it was loads of fun (even though the rain did make things difficult a few times... during one big family session some of the clients were being so nice holding umbrella's over my head while I shot... I felt like P Diddy.) :) Here are some pics of an ADORABLE little redheaded sweetie I shot in the Dallas area a week or two ago, I'll have the Texarkana sneak peeks up asap!

1 comment:

Hannah Hickman said...

Only a redhead could take these good of pictures of a redhead!
Love ya,
Sista H