About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Even if the sky is falling down...

So... rain.... I love it. Really I love sleeping when it's raining, I love sitting outside watching the rain, sometimes I even like driving in the rain (I'm odd, I know). But unfortunately taking photo's in the rain is not exactly easy. We had about 20 minutes of no rain and then... well it definitely poured. But, when you're photographing three little ones that are this adorable then it's not too hard to still get some great shots of them. The three individual photo's were actually taking sitting on the back porch with it pouring outside, so we made it work!

I'm back in town and at my desk working away today, I plan on a blogging marathon so I can post as many sneak peeks as I can. I'll also be answering e-mails and generally playing catch up so if you've e-mailed me and haven't heard back I'll be touching base with you soon!

1 comment:

Jenica said...

Oh my gosh! these kids are adorable!! Your photos still amaze me so much!