About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Ok so these girls aren't all wearing pink but I thought these pics deserved a girly title. :) I'm REALLY late posting these but they are from two of my niece's and their cousin's birthday party, they all teamed up for an amazing birthday dance party extravaganza. It was such a fun party and the kids had a blast. Oh and the title also made me think of a pic of my brother mom and I from this past weekend so I'll post it below as well, we realized that we were all wearing pink so we had to commemorate the occasion with a snapshot. (my mom wasn't wearing makeup and didn't have her hair fixed so I hope she doesn't get mad at me for posting this, but I think she looks lovely) :)

2 comments:

Hannah Hickman said...

It is good seeing a picture of you with your brother and mom. I don't know if I have ever seen recent family pictures of you guys. Maybe because you are the one behind the camera all the time!!! :)

Sarah said...

Ok. I know they didn't make the Heart of the Ocean into a ring, She totally dropped it behind that research vessel. Fake, but cute, very cute.