About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful...

so...that song is in my head big time :) That happens to me all the time, I get a song stuck in my head and I can literally be singing it to myself for days, most of the time not even really realizing that I'm doing it.

Ok so there is a reason to this blog post other than making you all sing this song in your head now. I am going to be in Texarkana next weekend (the weekend of the 10th) and I have 1 slot left, it's a Friday a.m. slot so if you're interested just shoot me an e-mail! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I'll share some pics soon.

And now to finish it out..

do do do din doooo.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh :)

3 comments:

sarah said...

i want it.

Avery said...

It's all yours :)

sarah said...

can we meet soon to talk about it?