About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*Love*

This couple was just adorable and so sweet, it was a treat to be a part of their big day. The wedding was in Little Rock and I normally do not travel to Little Rock for work but I was contracted to shoot this wedding by my dear friend Lauren. She's a wonderful talent and if you are in the Little Rock area and are getting married you should definitely get in touch with her. I am only available for weddings in the Dallas area and I have some limited availability in the Texarkana area (and of course destination weddings).

I wish these two all the happiness in the world, and they are starting their marriage on the foundation of love and following God so I have a feeling they have a beautiful, bright, happy future ahead of them. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY work Avery. Even these wedding images clearly have your style and touch on them. The little bridesmaids and ringbearer ones are my favs. You are so talented!