About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Out of the office

Hello all! Things have been busy busy. I am heading out of the office for the weekend to shoot in Texarkana and Little Rock. I am completely booked up this weekend but will be announcing my November Texarkana dates soon. I will be traveling most of October so I will not be offering Texarkana sessions in October, only Dallas sessions. If you need to reach me you can still e-mail me or call me, I will be checking my e-mail through my iphone (I love that thing) and my assistant will be answering calls over the weekend for me. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I will share photo's when I return!

No comments: