About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ninja Baby

Looks can definitely be deceiving, this little innocent looking doll face in the pink bows is my youngest niece, Madalee Eden, and she is by far the toughest and dare I say, meanest? Not in a bad way, but in a "I will never get bullied around, don't you worry one bit" kind of way. Seriously, she is so adorable and has more spunk in her pinky finger than most people have in their whole body. Before I left Texarkana her oldest sister wasn't feeling well and her mom was babysitting for a friend so I headed to the school to pick her sis up, then I met her mom at her house and little Madalee comes in and I swear, she did some sort of crazy jump thing where she catapulted herself onto the couch, it was like she thinks she is invincible and I am beginning to believe her. As soon as she did her crazy jumping flipping move it hit me, that child moves around like a ninja! Seriously, I think she may be able to hurt me if she wanted, ha! I just love her! All of my nieces have something about them that is so special that makes them "them" that I adore and little Madalee is no exception. I felt like out of all the girls I have photographed her the least, so we had our own little session while I was in and it was so fun. I headed to the store beforehand and bought her an entire outfit and she let me play dress up. Her mom is my best friend in the entire world, we have been best friends for around 13 years now, we talk on the phone seriously like 5 times a day, if lunch passes and we haven't spoken one of us calls the other and is like "what's the deal??" I honestly think at this point we can read each others mind. :) I love her and her girls like crazy and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I'm actually talking to her right now, and she just called Madalee a "Texas Tornado", I think that definitely fits as well. :) Anyway, I'll stop rambling, here are some pics!
I love that tongue sticking out!

Madalee with my BFF, her mama :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Avery, I am a friend of Shea's. We were stationed at Ft. Campbell together. I just wanted to tell you how awesome your work is. I would love to have pictures like that done. Right now we are in Alaska but maybe when we get closer I can get you to do my boys. Or if you ever find yourself wondering around AK make sure you let me know!
Great Job!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

HOlY awesome location! That door with all the vines is incredible!