About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Supermodel

Seriously, this girl worked the camera like no other kiddo I've shot, I was in heaven! She would pose and smile and move poses constantly, I was just blown away. :) And her mom and dad are way too sweet, we drove all over the place on the 4 wheeler together and it was so fun. I had a great time hanging out with them.

Again, just grabbing a few pics here, I have hardly looked at any of them so I have a feeling I'm going to find even more favorites as I go along.



How cool is this old race car?!?

Not only was she a supermodel, she was also a dancing queen :)

I had to snap a pic of this cutie, it looks like she's smiling at me!

No comments: