About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Variety is the spice of life

This session was all about variety. First of all we shot urban, and then we went to a cool old barn. At first it was cool and windy, then it was nice and warm with calm winds. Also this adorable little princess was a little cold and not exactly feeling the whole "picture" thing, then she warmed up, and warmed up to me and was dancing around like a fairy princess. Last but not least we had a variety of wardrobe choices, her mom has fantastic taste (and I hear grandma has some great taste too because mom said she picked up a lot of the adorable outfits) so we did a ton of outfit changes because I wanted to fit in as many of them as I could! I have so many good shots of this cutie, I can't wait to dig in and start editing the rest of the session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am bella's grandma (she calls me Mamie) and I LOVE your work, Avery! My granddad's name was Avret, by the way.
You are so good! I can't wait to see more. Deb Norton (Mamie)