About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Computers give me a headache

Mine has been giving me fits all day, I have restarted it about 6 times, photoshop keeps freezing up, the internet will be buzzing along one second and the next everything freezes and I just have to unplug and start all over. I don't think I will ever really understand computers and why they can never cooperate. I've been told that a Mac never has problems and it also feeds the hungry and promotes world peace... well something like that, so I guess I should get a Mac soon. :) Here are some photo's of an ADORABLE little guy who I just loved. He gave me lots of smiles and we had a great time hanging out at my new favorite spot in Texarkana, a really cool old barn. Then we went downtown to the train yards and he just loved it, he loves trains and it was so cute seeing him flip out over them. :) And mom had such great ideas, she should be a photographer, she bought those adorable cowboy boots and the strawberries! *love*! I'll post a blog with a few wedding pics tomorrow, I've been working for around 12 hours today and I think if I have to be on the computer much longer the computer and I are going to fight and I'm going to win (my mom used to always say that to me if I was acting up, "we're gonna fight and I'm gonna win" ha :) Here's a few pics of the adorable Mr. E and his lovely fam :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOH love the one of the sweet boy grinning at his mom. They are all just wonderful though. What a sweetie.