About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whew!

Ok, between shooting a load of sessions and battling Ike my trip was definitely a whirlwind! I had a great time though and it was so fun shooting in Texarkana, the downtown is a photographers dream and all the at home shoots went wonderfully because we were in the country so there were SO many great places to shoot! I ended up on a 4 wheeler at two different sessions, got ant bit at 3 different sessions and even got stuck in the mud once (and I had a blast!). When I was growing up I always felt like I was a city girl trapped in the country, but now that I'm older (and maybe a little wiser) I can definitely see all the wonderful things about the country that I overlooked as a child. Growing up I spent my weekends riding dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, playing in the mud, going wading in the creek and cow tipping. There is something very charming and pure about the country and even though I do love living in the city, I think it makes me appreciate going back to the country even more. :) I have a "to do list" a mile long today but never fear, sneak peeks are coming soon so keep your eyes peeled!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you survived the storm! I can't wait to see some of the wonderful images you have created!!!