About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Is there a doctor in the house???

I have a sickness, it's one that I am familiar with because I have been stricken with this same ailment before, but I thought by some miracle I was cured. It has been months since my last outbreak and I thought finally I was free, but then Nolan showed up. The little sweet kissable peanut came over for his very first photo session and BAM, once again I am infected...... I have Baby Fever. Baby Fever is a serious epidemic affecting millions of Americans, the only known cure is to stay away from babies, or to have a baby, and since I am definitely not prepared to do either of those things I have decided to find a way to live with Baby Fever. Hanging out with this cutie pie was well worth it though. :)

His dad got a tattoo with his birth date, initials, and angel wings. LOVE it!!! Tiny little baby :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You brought tears to my eyes! You captured everything about him that I truly love!!! They are absolutely beautiful, and I know it is going to be hard to pick out any favorites! Thank you so much, you did a WONDERFUL job!!!

~Becky

V said...

Hey Avery! Those are great. I hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics..... Thanks for sharing...... God Bless....