About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Georgia Bound

I will be in Georgia shooting for the next week. If you have a Georgia session booked you should be hearing from me if you haven't already. If you do not hear from me within one day of your session please call or e-mail me. If you would like a Georgia session but have not booked I have one slot available so just give me a call and we'll see if the day/time works for you! I'll have lots of pics to post when I get back so keep your eye on the blog! Ciao for now!

No comments: