About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The famous Caleb

Oftentimes when someone views my website they comment on a photo or photo's that stood out to them that they really loved. Well the photo that I get the most comments on by far is the photo of Samantha's beautiful pregnant belly holding blocks that say "Caleb". If this is your first time to drop by just head over to my homepage slideshow on my website and you'll see it. :) Well, little Caleb went from a little peanut in his mommies tummy to an ADORABLE little boy who is crawling around and spreading cuteness wherever he goes. I saw him last right after he was born when we had his newborn photo session, he has grown and changed so much since then it just blows my mind. I am always amazed at how much a baby changes in that first year, it's truly a miracle. Well here are a few of Caleb's pics, I hope you can handle a truckload of cuteness!!

No comments: