About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My lovely friends

My photographer friend Lauren came to stay with me this weekend and we are working on some great new stuff for our websites and I shot some photo's of her for her new site. Also my good friend Michealan (who happens to be 6 foot tall and gorgeous) came to stay with me this weekend as well so I shot lots of pics of these two lovely ladies. :) More to come soon! And to all my Georgia clients I am working hard on getting all your galleries up, I'll be sending some gallery passwords out this week, I'm working on getting them all done in the next week or two. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, I adore your policy of only hanging hanging out with stunningly gorgeous, photogenic women! Very lovely!!!