About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cute little bug

This is the first time I have photographed this adorable little bug and I'm so happy I was able to hang out with her and her beautiful mom. She has one of the best smiles I have ever seen, her whole face just lights up and it's contagious, when she would smile I would catch myself smiling and laughing. It was a little cold outside but she was such a little trooper and mom had all sorts of cute outfits and stuff, look at that pettiskirt! So dang cute!!

1 comment:

LORI said...

Omigoodness! These turned out so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see the rest! I didn't think we got any cute ones in the square because she was so tired or one with the bear, but look how cute they are?! Yay!!!