About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, November 9, 2009

MIA

I know I sort of disappeared there, things have just been so crazy I neglected the blog a wee bit but I'm back and with a sale to make it up to you!

Through the month of November I'm offering a Canvas sale. If you would like to order one of these STUNNING art pieces for a Christmas gift for a loved one, or for yourself you will receive 20% off if you place your order in the month of November. Any client who had a session with me in 2009 is eligible for this offer, so even if you've placed your order and your gallery expired ages ago just shoot me an e-mail and I will reactivate it for you so you can pick up a yummy canvas (they are really yummy) :)

Now I didn't come without pictures to share, this beautiful little girl belongs to this family and she somehow managed to make an already perfect family even more wonderful. Her big sister is so nuts about her and seeing them together just made my heart melt. I so look forward to watching this family grow through my lens :)

No comments: