About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ferociously

like crazed teenage twilight fans...
this cracks me up, I think I may need to bring my tazer when I go watch it this weekend. (yes, I will be watching it....don't judge me) :)

girl hospitalized over twilight guy poster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. My wife is a fanatic. I'd be sure to be in the doghouse if we didn't go on Friday.