About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simplicity

I just got back from shooting in Texarkana all weekend and I'm beat but it was a wonderful time. I got to hang out with some adorable kiddo's and shoot a beautiful wedding, I'll be sharing photo's soon. In the mean time I feel like I need to recharge and slow down so I thought some nice black and white images would be great for the blog today. :) I've been meaning to share these for a while now but I keep getting sidetracked. I am dear friends with this dad and mom and their boys are just too adorable for words. Mom is a doctor and was busy working that day so hopefully next time I'm in Lubbock I can get her in some of the pictures, and they have a baby girl on the way so I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: