About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Loves

I am so so very blessed. I have a wonderful brother who is kind and gentle, yet strong. He is smart and funny and I've been so fortunate to see him grow into a loving husband, a doting father and an amazing man.

My brother is married to a woman that is like no other, she is truly one of the most giving, sincere loving people I have ever met. She loves completely and deeply and without reservation and I'm just honored to have her as a sister in law.

And then there are my nieces, they are just the light of my life... they make me laugh when I wouldn't think I could even muster a chuckle, they warm my heart when it's feeling stubborn and cold, there just aren't words for how much I love them... And I have 4 more amazing nieces and one too adorable for words nephew, how lucky am I???

We are all so excited about the new sweet girl that will be joining our family in the spring, and of course Aunt Avery will be there with the camera ready to photograph the little angel for the first time. I am truly blessed with a job that I love and that I can use to show my love for my family. Nothing brings me more joy than capturing those who are so near to my heart in a way that is uniquely them.

2 comments:

Hannah Hickman said...

These photos brought tears to my eyes. It is true that a pictures is worth a thousand words. Because I have the privilege of knowing these beautiful people it is easy for me to see the love in their eyes is genuine and not a show to make a pretty picture. Wow. I am a firm believer that the condition of the heart shows on the outside as well. And well what can I say. Kristen you are even more beautiful outside because you are inside. Both Josh and the girls look genuinely comfortable and in love with the mother who has stole their hearts.

allison f. said...

Oh Avery - you've captured their hearts totally. Beautiful, just beautiful!