About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer Schedule

I am doing a lot of traveling this summer and I've had quite a few people ask about when I will be making trips to particular areas to shoot so here is the list of the places I will be between now and early August:
Austin, TX
Harrison, AR
Beijing, China (for real... China...can't wait!)
Texarkana, TX
Phoenix/Pinetop, AZ
Tampa, FL
Atlanta, GA
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Eugene/Portland, OR

whew! Ok seeing it all written out like that is a little overwhelming! Some of the trips are for business and some for pleasure but for me business is pleasure so even if it's a "vacation" I'm happy to shoot while I'm there. If you live in any of those areas and are interested in a session check my calendar on my website for the dates I will be there and then shoot me an e-mail and we'll see if we can set something up!

1 comment:

allison f. said...

Keep busy much!? What no Toronto? Or Southern Ontario!? Too bad :) You go girl.