About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I was scrawny with braces...

I just don't remember girls being this stunning when I was a senior... I feel like we all sort of looked like... well semi awkward high school students. But this beautiful girl just blew me away. I haven't seen her in over 10 years. I used to work at a skating rink, that was my first job (oh yeah, I've got mad skatin skillz, for real). Well this beautiful girl used to come up to the skating rink when she was just an adorable little thing that barely came up to my waist, and now look at her.... oh geez I feel old. :)

No comments: