About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, April 20, 2009

handsome boy

I kept calling this little sweetie "handsome" through the whole session... "come here handsome" "look at me handsome" "that's not your real smile handsome" :) But look at these photo's, what else could I possibly call him that would describe him more?? (Ok maybe adorable too but c'mon, he's so dang handsome!) I really think he belongs in a crewcuts catalog... and speaking of crewcuts (LOVE their stuff by the way) mom had some fantastic clothes from there. Boys can be hard to dress sometimes but she had a trunk full of the CUTEST clothes. I was just giddy when I saw all the adorable stuff she brought. And isn't that tire swing the coolest? I can't take credit, mom found it... and you can definitely bet that I will be shooting there again. :) This one makes my heart happy :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow!! I am speechless. Avery, you have an amazing gift. Nate is still talking about you. I think it's puppy love!