About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I know what you're thinking...

I pinky swear that I have not been hiring child models, I really am this lucky and these really are my clients. I don't quite know how I manage to photograph so many adorable stylish awesome kiddo's but I think in circumstances like this it's best not to ask questions... The mom of these two cuties is dear friends with the mom of the handsome boy whose photo's I posted yesterday. I think these two ladies must bond over their love of amazing kids clothes and the fact that they both have some serious bragging rights about how dang beautiful their kids are. If I had kiddo's this cute I would just be running around all the time yelling "my kids are cuter than yours!" I would be obnoxious... He is seriously 10 going on 20. When I was 10 I was a mess, I definitely wasn't this cool.

No comments: