About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

insomnia

I'm beginning to think I may have insomnia. Well, I have a specific kind of insomnia, I can sleep, but I just can't sleep IN anymore and this is driving me mad. I used to be able to sleep until noon without even waking up once, now once 8:00 rolls around I'm wide awake trying to will myself back to sleep. I didn't get to bed last night until almost 5 am (that's why some of you may have gotten 4am e-mails from be about your gallery and what not) and this morning at around 8:30 I'm lying there, feeling like total crap...awake. I did force myself back to sleep but not for nearly long enough. I know what the solution is....go to bed earlier....but I'm a night owl. :) I even like to jog late at night, I was jogging until like 1am last night....oh man I hope my mom doesn't read this. She'll flip. She always says "the fruit loops are out there trying to get you!" I tell her I am one of the fruit loops....but she doesn't find that amusing.


I'm in a black and white mood so here are some black and photo's, isn't he just adorable :) I have a ton of sessions I haven't blogged yet, I've spread myself a little thin lately. I need to get on the ball!


No comments: