About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beautiful Family

What happens when a gorgeous girl falls in love with a handsome guy and they get married and have a little one? Well then you've got yourself one stunning little girl and a beautiful family. :) I've known this mom since we were kids and she's always been as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. It really made my heart happy to see her doing so wonderfully and to meet her lovely family. And I am just mad about her little girl, she's such a sweetie and when it was time to go she didn't want me to leave, and I really could have stayed and hung out with her all day because she was such a doll. :) I can't wait to see them again!

No comments: