About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Products!

Photography by Avery is now pleased to offer Session Albums. These albums will contain every photo from your gallery in 5x7. The albums are 8.5 in x 11 in and the photo's will be mounted to the page using corner mounts so you can easily remove them, switch them around, whatever you would like! Here are some details about the albums, you will also find this information under "investment" and you can order them through your shopping cart when placing an order. If you would like one but you've already placed your order just shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to accommodate you. If you would like to see larger photo's of any color option or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Leather Session Album.....$800
Soft to the touch this album displays a lavish attention to detail with its wrapped sewn edges and accent thread colors selected to coordinate with the luxurious lining. Scratch resistant and water-repellent, the album is lined, and offers a self-contained cover window-pocket for personalization. Available in black and red.

Cloth Session Album.........$750
Made with fine European book cloth then finished with a grosgrain ribbon accent. Built with thick archival board to minimize warping, it has scored sheets that allow the pages to fold over nicely. Has a self-contained front window for personalization. Available in black, cobalt blue, red, sage, mango, chartreuse, platinum, ivory, chocolate, lilac, ocean, pink, camel, lake, lake/forest, leaf/sky, and ruby/mandarin.

No comments: