About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Texarkana Dates Announced!

Ok, I know many of you have been asking when my next trip is to Texarkana, so I've finally got it nailed down. I will be in September 12-14. If you would like a session in September shoot me an e-mail and we'll get your time slot reserved!

And here are a few pics from my recent trip to Arkansas. I went for my adorable niece Ava's 2nd birthday. We had a little mini photo session on the prairie while I was there, we were hunting for caterpillars :) It was so fun because I got to go through her closet and style her so as you can see she had a few outfit changes :) I will blog pics from her "Kung Fu Panda" birthday party soon. I'm not sure which edit of this pic I like best, so I'm posting both! I just adore her glasses! This is the prairie that runs along Mel and Darla's (mother and father in law) house and my sister in law (Hannah and Alan's) house. You can barely see Mel and Darla's house in the distance, below is a closer shot. It's just a stunning natural prairie and it's so peaceful there, it is the perfect spot for photo's or just a relaxing stroll. :) (It's amazing how the light changes the color of the prairie. )

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OH my gosh! Thoes are so cute! And i love the outfits you picked out! I cant wait to see the pics from the panda party!