About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cousins

These two dolls are my second cousins, I grew up with their moms and aunt hanging out on holidays, watching dirty dancing, baking cookies, going roller skating and staying up late at our grandma's gossiping. :) I am so sad that this is the first time I met little Allie because she's such a kissable adorable little thing, I just wanted to cuddle her as soon as I saw her (although she wasn't so sure about me, I had to assure her that we were related.) :) I loved hanging out with these two cutie pies and my cousins and aunt, I don't get to see them nearly enough so it was definitely a treat for all of us to be together. :) With these big puppy dog eyes the girls don't stand a chance.

No comments: