About Me

My photo
I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Children, Families, Weddings, Seniors and Maternity.

Welcome to my Blog!

I am a photographer specializing in photo journalistic natural light photography. I truly fall in love with my subjects, whether it be the soft breathing of a newborn, the mischievous smile of a toddler, or the way a new bride and groom hold each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. I find myself seeing the beauty in every person I photograph, I believe it's my job to find what truly makes them sparkle and capture that. I am passionate about photography and I hope to share my passion with you.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lovebirds

These two crazy kids got married last weekend and I had such a great time shooting their wedding. It truly was an honor to be a part of so many special moments, they did a first glance where you see each other before the ceremony and I highly recommend it, it makes the moment so much more intimate and special. Anyway, I was standing outside with Chris alone waiting for Shea to get Kaylee and he was nervous and so very excited to see her and I just thought to myself "wow, how special that I get to be one of the only people here for this moment" and it was a beautiful moment, watching them together took my breath away for a second. :) The whole wedding party was great too, they were really troopers because I had to drag them out in the heat to get some of the shots I really wanted (and trust me it was HOT). The ceremony was really beautiful and everything went wonderfully. I'm just so happy I was able to be a part of their big day. :) And I have to give a VERY big thanks to Shea who worked the wedding with me, I really could not have done it without her. She definitely has an eye (and she's great at telling people what to do too) :)

No comments: